The European Conference on Eye Movements 2013 will be held in Lund, Sweden, from August 11th to 16th 2013. ECEM is the largest and oldest eye tracking conference in the world. The conference webpage is now public: http://ecem2013.eye-movements.org/
Next year's conference will include four panel discussions, 9 keynote speakers and a large number of sessions of 4 to 6 talks. We also include pre-conference methods workshops taught by top experts in the field on diverse topics related to eye movements and eye tracking, open to all researchers at every level, and to members of industry, running from the 7th to 10th August. You can see a list of these topics and the teachers here: http://ecem2013.eye-movements.org/workshops.
Important dates include the following:
* Oct 15, 2012: Submission of proposals and abstracts will open.
* Jan 15, 2013: Deadline for proposals for symposia.
* Feb 25, 2013: Notification on acceptance for symposia
* March 1, 2013: Deadline for 2-page extended abstract for talks and 200 word abstracts for posters.
* April 1, 2013: Registration opens.
* April 15, 2013: Notification on acceptance for talks and posters.
* May 1, 2013: Last day for reduced registration fee.